Portland Audubon's 36th annual Wild Arts Festival
Saturday & Sunday, November 19 & 20, 2016
@ Montgomery Park in Northwest Portland
Mark your calendars! Portland Audubon's 36th annual Wild Arts Festival, the Northwest’s premier show and sale of nature-related art and books, presented by Backyard Bird Shop, returns on Saturday and Sunday, November 19 and 20, at Montgomery Park in Northwest Portland.
The festival celebrates nature through the work of local and regional artists, as well as through the writings of celebrated authors. A signature fundraiser for the Audubon Society of Portland and a premier event in the Portland region, the Wild Arts Festival raises significant funds for Portland Audubon's conservation and education programs.
Highlights of the festival include:
- Artist Showcase – 65 artists displaying paintings, jewelry, ceramics, photography, metal sculpture, glass, woodworking, mixed media and textiles
- Author Bookfair – 35 authors available to meet and sign books
- The 6x6 Project – 200 local artists produce a bird-themed 6 in. x 6 in. canvas
- Silent Auction – 200 items available for bidding, including art, outdoor activities and weekend getaways
- Audubon Education Birds -- meet birds of prey up close
- F&B Café – Food and drink available both days
Visit WildArtsFestival.org for more information and to buy tickets.